This sweet baby is getting so big so fast. I hate how kids do that! But I love it at the same time. She is so exuberant and sweet that it's hard not to enjoy it. Seven months old already -- time is flying. She is almost crawling, and I'm sure Mason's world is going to change drastically very, very soon. She has taken to eating solids very well. She will usually give you a dirty look on first taste of something new, but then quickly shriek until you give her more.
Likes: talking (and blowing raspberries), starting intently at any object she can get her hands on (mouths, noses, hair, toys, clothes hangers), eating (grilled pineapple is a new favorite), singing songs, rattles, Christmas lights, being in motion, her brother
Dislikes: being put down, being hungry






2 comments:
She really is SO adorable!
I am with Claire. I too hate being hungry! Cute. Do you think she can give Chase a tutorial on how to crawl?
Post a Comment