We had well-child checks for the kids yesterday. We combined Mason's four year appointment with Claire's nine month appointment. No one had to have shots, so everyone was pretty happy. Dr. Johnson said both kids are in tip-top shape, and we have no reason to disagree with him!
Height: 41.9 " (80th percentile)
Weight: 45 lbs. (90th percentile)
According to Dr. Johnson, his BMI lists him as overweight, but he doesn't think that is entirely fair since Mason has always been a stocky, active kid. He didn't even tell us exactly what it was, just pointed it out on the graph. His blood pressure was perfect, but I was over with Claire getting her weighed so I didn't catch those stats, either. Good mommy strikes again.
Claire
Length: 29 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs, 13 oz (5th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 inches (25th percentile)
Where Claire has always been thin, and she's following the same growth curve, we aren't too worried at this point. Apparently she just puts all of her energy (and the vast, vast amounts of adult food) into growing long rather than chunky. I sure wish I was blessed with the metabolism I apparently passed on to her, but what can you do?






2 comments:
You are going to have a little string bean with that girly! Glad the appointments went well. And seriously? That BMI index thing is ridiculous! Your kiddos are completely darling!
What cuties!
Post a Comment