Saturday, April 18, 2009

Improvisational Skills


Alan was super sweet and brought me roses and this small bag with a little treat (that will be very good, and I think I'm going to enjoy it while I give myself a pedicure after Mason's bedtime tonight. Chocolate + a good foot soak= heaven.) as just a general thank you and a huge, really sweet surprise. The joke was on him, though. Apparently we no longer have any vases in our house. Any ideas where we can get a couple of cheap, unique vases to keep on hand for scenarios like this?

3 comments:

Joseph Weed said...

You could check out DI, I always see lots of unique but cheep vases there.

Bethany said...

The Mikasa outlet in Park City has really nice vases for under $10.

Nicol said...

I love getting surprises like that! It has been happening more since we moved. Perhaps Eduardo senses that I miss my old house.