Hey, I'm turning into the kind of blogger I didn't want to be. I show up maybe three times a month anymore, so thanks to anyone who is still reading. Plus, hopefully I'll have something to blog about soon now that we're out doing stuff together. Amazing how we all hibernate through the winter.
Claire turned eleven months last Saturday. My camera had taken up residence somewhere in the car and was recovered just in time for a quick trip to the hot springs. More on that later. Today is about this bright little girl. She has five teeth now and is still getting more all the time, making her fairly miserable when she stops to think about it too much. That phrase is key, because I'm not sure she ever pauses when she's awake. She is a sound sleeper, still taking two long naps during the day and sleeping for 12 hours at night. She loves to laugh and really only cries if she's tired.
Likes: outside, being "gotten", hugs and kisses, being tickled, sleeping, eating (anything - including cooked mushrooms but especially fruit of any kind), sticking out her tongue, screeching, putting her head on mom's shoulder and "singing", music in general, listening to mom or dad's iPod with them, swimming, her ladybugs, shaking her head no, any sort of physical play, her mom, her brother
Dislikes: her carseat, things on her head or face (although she'll grin like an idiot as she pulls them off), swiss cheese, sitting still, watching someone walk away, her carseat, strangers (with a few sporadic exceptions)
Coming soon -- her first birthday! Is anyone as shocked as I am? It would be tough to say.






2 comments:
swiss cheese- interesting. Can't say we have that much, not sure if my kids like it or not!
It's so hard when kids don't like their carseats - I remember Hallie screaming every time we went anywhere for the first 4 months of her life, and then she magically didn't mind it anymore. Hopefully Claire will soon decide it's not so bad, too. She sure is a cutie - I can't believe she'll be one soon!
Post a Comment