On the outside: it was snowing...and snowing... and snowing....

On the inside: A Merry Christmas to all...
Mason was so excited to see what Santa had brought. In addition to the train table delivered on Christmas morning by the big man, mom and dad pitched in with some Thomas the Tank Engine bedding and pajamas, and dad contributed some trains that Mason carried around the rest of the day in an ever-growing collection. Thank you to the family on both sides who helped make Mason's Christmas and ours very Merry. We hope you and yours had just as much fun as we did, and are now taking the opportunity to rest up for the new year. Happy Holidays from us to you.
2006
(Some things never change, they still look at me like that when I aim the camera.)
(Some things never change, they still look at me like that when I aim the camera.)






2 comments:
We were suppose to be fit with the snow and received only an inch. I don't mind considering the previous storm dumped a good 8-12 inches and Salt Lake received hardly anything.
Sounds like you had a good Christmas though! Merry Christmas!
Man, that was a lot of snow! Looks like you guys had even more than we did! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, though, and I love the pictures of Mason from previous years.
Post a Comment