Mason: Mom, what's under here? (pointing to his pajamas)
Mom: Umm... under your finger? A monkey.
Mason: No, under the monkey and under the diaper.
Mom: (searching my mind desperately) Your body.
Mason: It was going up.
Mom: Yeah, sometimes they do that.
Mason: It doesn't go down very well.
Mom: Well...as long as it doesn't hurt that's okay.
I was totally hoping we could avoid this conversation for a while yet. And I was totally hoping I wouldn't be as embarrassed or unprepared as I was. And who are we kidding--- I was hoping his dad would have to have it with him!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Ummm....awkward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
lol! I wasn't expecting that and I'm glad it's you and not me. Although Livy will tell me about her "nina" when I change her. The joy of parenting.
Post some pics of the new baby's room. I would love to see what you painted it.
That is so funny! My son is 2 and will tell me momma, my weiner hurts. I tell him it will go down soon. It is so funny, and awkward I agree, you don't know quite what to say!
That is too funny! I am dreading the day Nathan finally mentions something like that. But I know it's bound to happen evenutally. I wish they would stay little and unknowing sometimes :)
Too funny!
Ah, the joys of having a boy. Last week in the tub, Lex took a swipe at Nate's weiner. It was awesome. I had to step out and stop laughing and then address the problem. Proof that boys only think about their parts from a young age.
Ok maybe I am dumb but I didn't realize that happened at such a young age...that sucks! I am glad I have a girl!
-Kay, while rather funny, it doesn't really compare with Hyrum's declared excitement that Mason has the same parts as him... and his dad? I'm sure you remember that experience....
I'm with Alisha, I didn't know it happened at that age, either. I would have been totally unprepared, too! Maybe it's a good thing I don't have boys...
Post a Comment