Alan took advantage of the warmer weather to take down our Christmas lights yesterday. While he was working up on the roof, Mason and I were working in what will be the new baby's room, which has a window leading right out onto the roof. Alan asked me to hand something out to him, so off came the screen... and thanks to the fabulous wind of late, down to the driveway below it went.
So I left to grab the requested item, and when I returned, I saw Mason leaning out the partially opened window, talking to his dad. What was he saying, you might ask?
"Can I get a small fry, please?"
Umm, no. We don't eat out that often. Why would you think so?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I'll get right on that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Gotta love what those kids think up. Sometimes is scares me how their brains are working ALL THE TIME.
Ha! I love that! And don't worry - one day Hallie was playing with her phone and said, "Um, panda bowl, fried rice, orange chicken...that's it" and I decided I've been to Panda Express one too many times! But then, they pick up on it when you go there once, so it doesn't seem to matter how often it is. What a silly kid, though!
That is way too cute! He is such a cleaver boy! So I also got distracted and thought I had commented on your super deep clean post, but I guess I didnt. That is amazing!! I am lucky if I sweep the floor and vaccume the carpet all in one day, what you guys did is super human!!
Lol! That is cute!
How's the new room coming along? What do you have planned for it?
oh that is great. that kid is so funny. he is pretty smart too...
Post a Comment