Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Five Things I Never Thought I Would Say

So, anyone with kids probably knows this feeling. Especially if your kids, like Stephenie Meyers', sometimes act like "chimpanzees on crack" (notice the unofficial bio)!



1. "How do I get the quarter and/or the dime out of my steering wheel?"

2. "No, Mason. Trucks do not have bums."

3. "What does a turtle say?"

4. "Garbage trucks go to sleep after the sun goes down."

5. "What color pancakes should we make?" (My husband started with the multi-colored breakfast foods. Don't look at me!)



Joey's look of wonderment when she realized what she had said inspired the gathering of this list, even though I have had numerous mom moments like this already, and I know for a fact I am not the only one. Her comment to an impatient boy waiting for a pony ride? "The nice lady had to take the baby goat inside first."

0 comments: