So Nicol invited me to do something she did on her blog where I pick five things in my house and explain how they represent who I am. Boy is that going to take some thought! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
As I was looking at her page, I started thinking back a little bit. Nicol and I have been friends for a long, long time. We are probably only in touch thanks to her efforts at communication. It isn't that I don't want to stay friends with her, it's that she is SO good at keeping in touch while I am... just not.
It was at Nicol's house that I first locked my keys in my car while it was running. It was at Nicol's house that I learned how much antagonism an older brother was truly capable of. We navigated through years of glasses, braces, and awkwardness (especially where boys we concerned) together. I think we both turned out okay! And I *heart* the pictures of Olivia. I can't believe it's been that long since we went out to dinner, but she has just gotten so big and more beautiful!!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
My Friend Nicol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I am just as bad at keeping in touch. I try, and should try harder.
Yeah, we have known each other for a long time. It is funny the things that we have experienced. When you announced that you started a blog, one of the first things that I thought about was that never ending story that you were writing in High School. You know, the one that mapped your adult life!?
We should get together for dinner again!
Oh, wow. I'm pretty sure that got erased somewhere along the way. Suffice it to say, my life is really nothing like I pictured!
Let's do dinner! I will call you this week!
Jannda- Welcome to the wonderful world of BLOG. I am happy that you broke down and did this! Cute pictures! ~~ Jill
Post a Comment