Monday, April 14, 2008

To dream the impossible dream....

The last few days have been so busy that I can't believe it's my laid back life! We did make our own version of a Cafe Rio pork salad last night, and I have to admit it was pretty tasty. I owe this to Jill. When I figure out where Alan put the recipe, I will post it!


Anyway, on a totally unrelated note, Mason had an unusual goal the other day. We were putting lotion on his cheeks and he was staring at himself in the mirror and pulling faces (as usual, the cute little geezer). He stuck his tongue out and laughed. He then informed me "I can't drop it, the tongue."


This goes along with my previous post. This isn't something I ever anticipated that I would have to explain to a child. Especially when he isn't sure of the word "attached". He looked disturbed when I told him his tongue was stuck inside his mouth. Finally, I just agreed. "You're right, Mason. It is impossible to drop your tongue."


What impossible feats have your children tried to manage lately?

2 comments:

Nicol said...

I love it! What a funny thing for a child to say. I look forward to the funny and totally off the wall comments from Livy some day!

Jann said...

You're getting there! It all comes so fast!