Yay, I was right! Congratulations! Girls are lots of fun (but then, I don't have boys of my own to compare them to). But it's nice to have someone more like yourself to pass things along to. Yay!
Yahoo!! Watch out, those little girl clothes are dangerous on your budget. They're just too cute! When's your due date? I think we must not be too far apart.
full-time wife, mama, daughter, stepsister, and friend; part-time dispatcher, Car Radio/Shower Superstar, gradually improving golf player, pretend scrapbooker, baker, and voracious reader when I get the right book. I like to kill time by writing or playing the piano, but those opportunities are far and few between these days.
9 comments:
Awesome! Have fun shopping!
So your aunt was right! Congrats! You'll love having a little girl!!!
Yay, I was right! Congratulations! Girls are lots of fun (but then, I don't have boys of my own to compare them to). But it's nice to have someone more like yourself to pass things along to. Yay!
Yahoo!! Watch out, those little girl clothes are dangerous on your budget. They're just too cute! When's your due date? I think we must not be too far apart.
Congrats! Jannda, you will have a blast!
YEAH! I am doing the Happy Dance for you! Girlies are So fun.
CONGRATS!
Baby girl! How stinkin fun. And to think that you get to buy all the cute frilly dresses and bows. I am jealous! Any names picked out yet?
Yay! How fun,congratulations!
Congrats. One blue and one pink, perfect little family.
Post a Comment