I've been wanting to find something to do for a fun New Years Eve tradition. For example, if you go to my friend Becca's home on New Years Eve, at midnight or shortly after you will quite likely eat gingerbread waffles with vanilla ice cream. It's just something they have always done together on that holiday. Likewise, I've wanted a little bit of that kind of tradition for Mason. This year, I think I found it. We had Maple Hot Chocolate and Rice Krispie treats, although it was earlier than midnight because we were all in bed by that hour. But surrounding New Years Eve, we also tried a couple of other new recipes: Baked Chicken Nugget Spaghetti and a Maple Bacon Pancake (to quell Mason's interest in eating a "pancake with cheese".) For these and other recent recipe trials, check out my recipe blog, The Unpampered Chef.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
New Year = New Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Sounds yummy! I love starting new traditions.
Post a Comment