Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coincidence?

So this morning while we were eating breakfast (maybe an hour ago), Mason said: The brown truck needs to bring you a present today.

A few minutes ago, UPS dropped off a box of items we had ordered from Target.com for the baby.

I have not said anything to Mason about the stuff that we ordered. I haven't said anything about the 'brown truck' coming to our house. And we don't order things off the internet very often.

This prompts the question: is there any place that Mason's abilities don't extend? He's already smarter than me. I guess the gap is just increasing!

3 comments:

Joseph Weed said...

That is too funny! little ones are just too smart and they have such great memories.

JM said...

Nathan predicts earthquakes, maybe we should get them together and make a run to idaho for some lotto cards.

Josh and Juli said...

Crazy...must have a sixth sense!