I was trying to think of something cool to post today. This is what I came up with. I listened to "Things That Must Go" on X96 today, so you get my "life" version first. Then, the second list is because I feel guilty ranting without acknowledging the good stuff.
Nine Things I Could Do Without
1. Snow -- hate it. Really.
2. Laundry -- the housework chore that never ends. As soon as I finish, I start again.
3. Whining -- the hallmark of a three year old. Even when you wish for silence.
4. Bills -- I wish we could have what we need without having to feel so overcharged for it.
5. Car Problems -- things should work properly when you pay tens of thousands of dollars for
them.
6. Stupidity -- if everyone saw the world the way I do, that would be boring. If everyone could
articulate what they were thinking in a way that doesn't bug me, it would be
much better.
7. Yardwork -- especially since it never looks like I did any.
8. Time -- I have no concept of it, and would enjoy not always feeling like I'm so far behind
the 8-ball.
9. Carpet in weird places -- I hate vacuuming my bathroom!
Nine Things I Couldn't Do Without
1. My family -- my husband, my kids, my parents, my in-laws, extended family... they all make
my life a pretty good place to be. Dogs are begrudgingly included (check with
me again when they haven't recently destroyed property while we were gone).
2. My Job -- you never know what you're going to get when I go to work. It's a crazy job and I
love it.
3. Music -- all kinds. Playing it, listening to it, introducing my kids to my favorite stuff.
4. Wipes -- baby wipes, Clorox/Lysol wipes. A good wipe can fix almost anything.
5. Pedicures -- feel good and make me feel good about myself. Plus it's an hour to read #6.
6. Books -- I have a go-to book for just about everything. Plus, there is such a feeling of
accomplishment to finishing a book.
7. Sleep -- so renewing. So necessary. And often so hard to come by.
8. Date Nights -- that allow me to appreciate the relationship I have with my husband, and the
fact that we can have an "adult" good time together on occasion.
9. Bunker gear -- firefighters are hot. Need I say more?
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
09/09/09
at 16:54
Labels: random crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I elect you our next president. Such implement the things that must go and the things that must stay and we will be good.
Post a Comment