I've been kind of MIA in posting lately. It's been a super busy couple of weeks with the kiddos, but the last few days have really killed me for some reason. We have a few new developments to share, but I want to give each one it's own post. So for now, this is all I've got.
This past weekend, my cousin was in town for a family funeral (the other side of her family, not mine). The good news about this was that it provided a rare opportunity for us to get together and chat. Plus, her daughter Arianna was born on the same day as Claire. I share a birthday with another cousin of mine so the two of them sharing a birthday was a fun surprise.
Arianna is beautiful and has lots of long hair. She's so cute and teeny she makes Claire look like she's about ten feet long. Someday, we might be able to get a picture of them together... where they are both looking at the same camera. But for now this will have to do.






0 comments:
Post a Comment