Monday, September 28, 2009

Four! (Month Checkup)

Claire had her checkup at the pediatrician today, and she passed with flying colors. He said she is beautiful and so alert and social (all of which we knew, but it's good to have it confirmed by a less-biased person). He also thinks that she's a little ahead on her motor skills; she can do 360s while most babies her age are just getting started with rolling. She also gave him a good demonstration of what I call "baby pilates" by pulling herself from flat to a "V" position in my lap--repeatedly. It's good and bad, really. He had a hard time checking her joints because she kept kicking him. I was on the receiving end of a couple particularly strong kicks. Below are the stats for our tiny little miss.
during a recent trip to the zoo
Length: 25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs. 9 oz. (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.-1 inches (25th percentile)

1 comments:

Shani said...

Love this little string bean. So advanced. I am so glad that Chase thinks she is a hottie too. I see good things in their future...