Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our 2010 Family Christmas Letter: Making Our House a Home






We've lived here for seven years you say? Well, that's enough out of you. We finally invested in a couch worth sitting on and I used that as motivation to paint. I have some grand aspirations to put up some wall-stuff (a shelf, a sign with my favorite Mother Teresa quote, etc.) but it hasn't happened as of yet. But hey, we haven't made it to the one-year mark since we painted so I still have hope.


I ended up going with a blueish-gray color called Agave. I love this color and I only love it more the longer we go. I can't remember the name of the tan I selected, but it's a bit darker than I intended. I read that a beachy palette is 'calming' so that was my goal (because we could use a calming influence, right?) but I think I ended up somewhere closer to desert than beach.


0 comments: