One joy of being a M.O.P. is the annual Mother's Day program. Mason's teacher asked him some questions about me and filled out the questionnaire then they read all of them out loud in a small presentation to the parents. They sang a couple of songs and made us a little keepsake with their hand prints. All in all it was a good day. Plus, Mason didn't totally out me like my friend's four-year-old outed her by saying that she likes to dump water on him.
I Know My Mother Well
by: Mason
1. My mom looks prettiest when "it's happy mother's day".
2. My mom's favorite food is "toast".
3. My mom's eyes are "green".
4. My mom likes to "work at our house".
5. She is happy when "I'm being a good boy".
6. My mom is "29" years old.
7. If my mom could go anywhere she would go "for a walk with me".
8. Her best friend is "Kristi".
9. Her job is "to kiss".
10. I love my mom because "she's wonderful".






0 comments:
Post a Comment