Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our 2010 Family Christmas Letter

So I made two executive decisions. The first was that I'm not going to stuff our Christmas cards with Christmas letters like I normally do. I am far too lazy to try condensing this crazy year down to one page, find the paper, print it, fold it, and yada yada yada.


The second was that I'm going to actually post on the blog and utilize it as our Christmas letter.

So starting from now until Christmas, I'm going to use each day in December to catch you up to speed on what we've done this year. I'm going to leave a link to this post at the very tip-top of the blog so if you're new here and you were referred here by the note in our Christmas cards, you'll know where to look first. If I get really ambitious with this goal, I'll come back and link to every day I post in this spot so it's like a one-stop sort of deal. Don't hold you breath on the last one. As you can tell I have not been blog-ambitious in a long, long time.

So tomorrow's post will just start in January 2010 with the things I've meant to post but haven't done and will go chronologically through the year. I hope you all enjoy it and I hope I keep up with it.

1 comments:

Shellsta said...

Sweet! Screw the paper version, I need to steal your idea...