Hey, look! I'm keeping up with something I started! Here is our menu plan for the next couple of weeks:
Black Bean Burritos ($8.70, most stuff on hand)
Jerk Chicken Pineapple Pasta ($5.78)
Sausage Potato Bake and green salad (about $10.00)
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn (for Father's Day, no recipe) ($9.50)
Grilled Halibut with pineapple salsa and rice (Harmon's salsa, no recipe) ($14.63)
Honey Chicken Kabobs and green salad (I'm going to half this recipe) ($10.50)
Treat: Peach Cobbler with vanilla ice cream (one of the few desserts Alan truly enjoys, also for Father's Day) ($10.46)
Also, I'm not very inventive with healthy side dishes. If anyone has a good idea for fresh fruit and veggie sides that aren't just a plain green salad, I would love to have it!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Another week, another trip to the grocery store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment