Height: 23.4 inches
Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
Head: 15.2 inches
Our little miss had a good checkup yesterday for her two-month visit. She was 40th percentile for weight, 80th percentile for height, and 40th percentile for head circumference. She's tall and skinny, but more importantly she's right around average and growing well. She's following the growth curve she started on. I guess that means we can expect her to remain petite for the time being. I'll have to keep watching it so I don't drop her pants/shorts/bloomers every time I pick her up because she's so skinny her clothes don't want to stay on. She's too long for the smaller sized stuff, though. I wish I had those problems!
Otherwise, she's progressing normally. She smiles and coos and is getting social like that with people besides her mama now. She's sleeping around 8 hours each night, which is great. It does mean I feed her a little more often during the day, but I'm okay with that! She's pretty determined to sit up and her little neck muscles are getting stronger every day. We're getting a handle on her likes and dislikes, but if we misstep she sure lets us know. And when she got her shots, her voice found a whole new octave for her displeasure. It was so sad! As you can see from the top picture, though, her sadness didn't last long.






1 comments:
I wish I had that skinny problem too! She hardly even looks like a baby in that picture on the couch....more like a big girl.
Post a Comment