-Mom: Mason, why are you awake so early?
Mason: I was done sleeping.
-Mason: I wake up one more time, then I go to school.
-Mason: Damn it! You don't say those words.
Dad: Does mama say them?
Mason: No, daddy does.
-Mason: What that train's name is?
-Mason (enroute to the zoo): We can't go camping. Camping is too far away.
-Mason: I can, but I don't want to.
-Mason: I hear a crick! (cricket)
-Mason: Chairs go in the dumpster, not boys.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Gee, you don't say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the dumpster one still! He has quite the memory!
My kid thought Damn It was his middle name. Now he uses it correctly in sentence form!!! Join the mommy has a bit of a bad mouth train.
Fortunately, that is the only bad word he's picked up, and that one came from his dad. The ones mama lets slip are a lot worse, so I've been extremely careful around him.
Post a Comment