...and NO, I'm not talking about Christmas. I dislike Christmas almost as much as I hate winter, but I don't think anything will ever reach the level of hate I have for snow.
However, today as I walked from work to my car (yes, I worked--at a holiday at that!--don't die of shock.) I noticed something: autumn is approaching. It's entirely possible, during my favorite season, that I will be in a better mood than ever. I love the cooler temperatures, the crisp air, the apples, the colors... basically everything fall entails. I'm so excited the rain helped usher it in. Autumn never lasts long enough before the evil snow comes tumbling down, in my opinion.
There are three things I love about fall: making apple butter, driving up the canyons to see leaves changing, and wearing my "naughty" boots (knee-high, y'all!). Good times. What's your favorite season?
Monday, September 1, 2008
It's the most wonderful time of the year...
at 22:29
Labels: random crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I agree! Autumn is my FAVORITE time of the year too! I love the colors, the crispness of everything, and even the holiday decorations (for Thanksgiving) that come out about now.
i too love when it cools down outside.
I love spring like you love fall it sounds like...
It is the flowers I think...
I love Autumn, and I REALLY LOVE Halloween! I love Halloween as much as I love Christmas! It's my favorite time of year! It just seems to give me an extra amount of energy whenever it rolls around.
Post a Comment