Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Prepare Fair 2008

As part of National Preparedness Month, Unified Fire Authority and Salt Lake County Emergency Management are sponsoring a “Prepare Fair 2008” on Saturday, September 13th. Emergency Operations Center tours and 15-20 minute presentations will be happening inside the building throughout the day at no cost to the public. Vendors and exhibitors (fire trucks, mobile command centers, private vendors, and government agencies, etc) will be set up outside. This is an opportunity for presenters to meet with the public to educate and inform about preparedness issues as well as display and sell products.

Saturday, September 13th , from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
at the Salt Lake County Emergency Operations Center 3380 South 900 West

*Public parking will be located at the Salt Lake County Sheriff Administration Building on 3300 South 900 West.

More information is available through Unified Fire's website. (Sorry, I removed the link because I couldn't get it to work).

We have other plans that day, but I thought I would throw this out there for anyone (Nicol, if you aren't busy!) who might be interested.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

okay I have a ton of questions for you because I am putting an emergency preparedness book together for a group of girls here in ohio. Send me an email if you don't mind so that I can ask away. m-bwebster@hotmail.com

Bethany