Sunday, November 9, 2008

What I did during naptime

Besides take the time to paint my fingernails. It looks weird, because I really can't remember the last time I did it! Also, please don't think I'm too Twilight-obsessed. I like the books, but I'm skeptical about the movie. I'm not counting down or anything. I just saw this on someone's Facebook page and I was bored.


I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

2 comments:

thebirchfam said...

Since I have completely stopped blogging for over a month, I am really late in telling you CONGRATS!! Ashlee told me too :) Good Luck with everything, kiddo's are fun!

Josh and Juli said...

Um, why did I not know you were pregnant? I guess because I haven't read your blog for that long, but congratulations! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? Now I think I better go back and look to see what you said about it before now - I just saw that widget at the top and went, "What? Where was I?" Anyway, congrats again!