I've been so remiss in blogging lately, please forgive me. We took a trip to Jungle Jim's with some good friends of ours a couple of weeks ago. Mason had a really fun time. He especially loves to play with her son, Ethan. Not to mention, she is a total coupon/bargain shopper and I love that she always finds economical things for us to do, which is no small feat when we have four children between the two of us. Also, I'm still giggling that she got in the airplane ride with her youngest son; I'm not calling her short by any means, but I have been too tall to ride stuff like that for a long time and sometimes it makes me not a very fun mom!
Friday, May 8, 2009
The Monkey Goes to the Jungle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
nice pictures! ha ha
Post a Comment