Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gifted


My mom makes amazing afghans, and has been busy crocheting away for her grandkids' benefit. She gifted Claire with the darling ladybug blanket, and Mason with the alphabet block blanket. Claire's only method of expression right now is for disapproval. Since she hasn't shown any, I'm going to assume she likes hers.

Mason on the other hand, loves his. He spreads it out on the floor or wraps it around him and sings the alphabet song as loud as he can. While I was feeding Claire yesterday, I heard Mason and his dad singing. I rushed out of the baby's room with camera in hand and this is the "above" view of them in the living room. I'm still not sure Alan knows I took it, much less that I'm posting it. But hey, it's not a video with him singing right? I'm still going to try filming Mason so I can post it, though.

3 comments:

Josh and Juli said...

Wow, those are so cute! And I love the picture of Mason and his dad - I'm sure I have plenty of pictures on mine of Josh that he doesn't know are on here.

Shani said...

What a good dad. And the blankets are absolutely beautiful! I can't believe they are homemade! Hope all is going well with little Claire.

Thumper said...

I am loving the blankets and the kids. Hope you are getting some rest every now and then....G.