... no, we aren't Mexican. But we're celebrating Cinco de Mayo (and trying to clear out mom's sinus infection) anyway!
We're cooking Fire Station Chile Verde. It's a great recipe and may be the last time we do it before warm weather hits, so check it out if you want a good chile verde recipe in your file.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Taking every excuse for a holiday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
im guessing you must not get heratburn while pregnant! That recipe would kill me if I was pregnant!
I'm not Mexican either, but I'll take any excuse to cook Mexican food! I was totally planning some mean enchiladas for dinner, until hubby informed me he won't be home for dinner. Bummer! Your chile verde sounds sooooo good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Sounds yummy! I was thinking I should have used yesterday as an excuse to go to Cafe Rio for dinner, but everyone else probably thought of that, too.
Post a Comment