ADORABLE!! Oh man she is cute!! She is gonna make me baby hungry for sure! Oh and by the way 1854 hours means nothing to me!! Maybe to smart people like you that use military time...but to boring dumb people like me...not so much. :)
full-time wife, mama, daughter, stepsister, and friend; part-time dispatcher, Car Radio/Shower Superstar, gradually improving golf player, pretend scrapbooker, baker, and voracious reader when I get the right book. I like to kill time by writing or playing the piano, but those opportunities are far and few between these days.
11 comments:
She is beautiful. Congratulations.
Congrats!
so, so cute!! congrats!!
I'm so happy for you! She is simply beautiful!!!
Jannda - Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh How fun, congratulations!! She is adorable.
Good Job! She is a doll! and I love her name!
Glad she's here and healthy! She's adorable, and I love her name, too! Mason looks so sweet holding her...
She is Beautiful! Congrats!
ADORABLE!! Oh man she is cute!! She is gonna make me baby hungry for sure! Oh and by the way 1854 hours means nothing to me!! Maybe to smart people like you that use military time...but to boring dumb people like me...not so much. :)
She is beautiful! Congrats Alan and Jannda. Makes me want mine here even more!
Post a Comment