Today I am thankful for a warm house to stay inside of while the stupid snow is out to play, and excited to start some fun "first snow" traditions with Mason. I really hate the snow, so I'm trying hard to find a way to make it fun. I would like to avoid ruining his view of a winter wonderland, because he is so very excited to go build a snowman.
I would be extra thankful if he would stop the tantrum throwing so we can have some fun. If he does, I will be back to post some cake pictures on the food blog later today. Also, I have finally finished one of the projects I wanted to do for Claire's room, so maybe I'll get pictures of that up as well.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Today, I am Thankful for... (day seven)
at 09:15
Labels: grattitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I really need to start doing this! Great idea.
Post a Comment