Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today I am thankful for... (day six)

Today I am thankful to be the mom of a sweet, beautiful daughter who loves to sing while I'm trying to feed her, enjoys being rocked to sleep, and grabs my shirt so tightly during either activity that she is always attached to me (no need for a sling at our house).

I also love watching her adore her brother and dad. She has always been quick to give them a big smile, bu she's starting to not mind when they play a little rough with her. Beyond that, she loves it enough that the little giggle she gives is infectious.

I'm grateful we decided to have another baby. She completed our family in a really fantastic way and I'm so excited for the opportunity to watch her grow, to get to know her better, and to be her mama.

0 comments: