Today I am thankful for coffee. We had a very, very long night last night. Alan is hunting with his brothers and his dad today, so he wanted to get to bed early so he could get up early. That left me with the end-of-night household stuff, so I didn't get to bed until almost 2300. Mason woke up twice to go to the bathroom. Alan unintentionally woke me up when he got up at oh-God-thirty, and then when he left at oh-God-thirty-six. Claire woke up complaining of teething pain.
So the short version is, mom is tired today and on her own. And I'm grateful for the coffee that will keep my tired headache to a minimum and enough caffeine that I can function.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Today, I am thankful for... (day two)
at 10:57
Labels: grattitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Poor Jannda, but way to go Mason!! I've STILL got two in pull-ups on top of the one actually in diapers. Bring on number 4! Sigh.... For potty training, I'd always tell myself, 'Don't worry, they won't go to Kindergarten in diapers.' Now it's, "Gee, I don't THINK we'll have to do this in Junior High...." That gives me the coveted options of washing two sets of bedding per day for up to 6 years (which is triple the laundry now that it's getting colder and the blankets are piled higher) OR to spend more for 27 pullups (X 2 kids) than I do for a box of 90 diapers. I'm cheering on your coffee for you, but, seriously, I get enough of a high over YOUR 4 year old waking up to use the bathroom to keep me awake for three days!
Post a Comment