This is the kind of stuff Alan and Mason do together, whether Mom is home or not. At least Mason spends most of his time laughing, right? And he does still have all his teeth., so I can't complain.
This is the kind of stuff Alan and Mason do together, whether Mom is home or not. At least Mason spends most of his time laughing, right? And he does still have all his teeth., so I can't complain.
3 comments:
Yeah, those things are always better then toys!
I just had to laugh when I saw this because my almost 4 year old would find hours of enjoyment doing this and wouldn't even bat and eye.
Jannda- This is Shani. I am working with your hubby today and rumor has it that you hae talked to me on the phone at Airmed and you don't say Hello, how ya doin. Had I known. FYI- I am going to talk your ear off next time you call me up there! By the way, we are all laughing at that video. Kids are easily entertained.
Post a Comment