Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More bounce per ounce



We took Mason down to The Kid Barn for a little playtime earlier today. I have consistent proof dads are better for this sort of thing. At least, Alan is for sure. I bounced with him, I slid with him, I pretended to help him climb even though he didn't need help; however, dad was one step more exciting. Dad was willing to do flips and steamrollers. Dad dove where mom just jumped. Overall, a great time was had by all. I'm strongly considering booking Mason's birthday party there next winter.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun! Maybe I'll catch ya next time.

Bethany said...

Hey were are you getting your 72 hour info. I am putting a book together for some friends with all this emergency info in it and could use all the help I can get.