I had a couple of people ask me to compile this stuff into one document for their perusing pleasure, and it's done. That's probably a good thing since I've apparently given up on posting it for now. I fully intend to finish posting it, I just haven't had much time to keep up with it. So if you would like a copy of what I've put together and you hadn't already asked for it, please email me at twoandthreebees at gmail dot com and I will send it your way.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Jannda,
I wasn't sure if you'd check the comments on my blog again or not, but I'm glad you found my blog! Your little boy is getting so big and so cute and it's good to see what you've been up to! I also checked out Amber's, Mrs. T's, Carolee's, Eric's and a few others while I was here - how fun! Thanks for getting back in touch!
Post a Comment