Alan and I have a couple of days off in a row together (don't panic, he's working both nights so we do not have a full 48 hours together...I'm not sure what we would do with that much consecutive time off!), which means we will be insanely busy. Today was crazy and I'm totally exhausted. Alan is one of those productive people that lives on an entirely different plane than I do. He's usually dragging me along trying to get things done, and I'm slowing him down. Today, though, I think I kept up with him all right...
One of the fun things we did today was to take Mason to the pumpkin patch near our house. He obviously loves the tractors they set up. He was enthralled with the horse trailer, and loved getting a ride from dad almost as much as he liked helping push the wheelbarrow around. We went wandering through the corn maze. I'm not sure which possibility excited him more: finding the kitty from last year (see below) that he chased until it swatted at him and dad pulled him away, or the possibility that his wandering might lead to getting lost.






1 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I took the girls with some friends to our first pumpkin patch this year and I can't convince Josh to go back with us and actually get pumpkins and go through the corn maze. He'd rather buy them at Wal-mart. But I'm glad you guys had a good time and I love the pictures!
Post a Comment