Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Handwriting Help and Free Fonts


I recently stumbled across a really fun website. It's called Kevinandamanda.com. My favorite feature are the free fonts. I took advantage of the "Fonts for Peas" section, and did something I had always wanted: I got my own handwriting made into a font for free. You have to follow her simple directions to the letter, and it only took me three days to get it back. I didn't quite make the graphic big enough, and it lost a little of the quality when I enlarged it, but you get the idea. It's pretty clear when I use it in, say, Microsoft Word. Now I can type my scrapbook journaling or Christmas letters and it will have a little bit of a personal touch. I'm typically too big of a spaz to actually handwrite something like that without screwing it up. But if you're like me and crave font variety, check out their website. She also has some fantastic recipes with very easy instructions on there.

4 comments:

carolee said...

Ooooh!!!! I LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing. Bryce totally makes fun of me because I can't bear to write anything in Times New Roman or Arial font.

JM said...

I am going to rob a bank in your handwriting

Joseph Weed said...

Great idea! Thanks for the link I will have to try it out!

Jann said...

Oh, Joey. *sigh* I need to make another comment so you'll have some different ammo, don't I? ;-P