One of my mom's big complaints around my birthday is that I never want anything. I tend to get what I need as it comes up, like the favorite shirt with a sudden hole last week that necessitated a new shirt. Generally, I don't think about what I want much because it's more important to me that Mason has what he needs (okay, wants. I tend to spoil my kid a little).
For whatever reason, I realized my birthday was coming up, so I have tried hard not to buy anything so I would actually have something to tell in the event I was asked . However, I would like to say first that spending time with my family is always the best gift in the world and I'm not above using my birthday as an excuse to secure that time. That's important enough that it comes way before #1 on the list. This is just worldly, purely indulgent and strictly for fun. For this Friday (giving you plenty of notice before the 2-7 hits next week), I bring you Five Things I Want for My Birthday.
1. Guitar Hero Aerosmith Edition for Wii
2. The Twilight Trilogy in hardcover
3. The new CDs from Jason Mraz, Weezer, or Coldplay
4. A photo and video mixing program for the computer
5. New clothes
Friday, June 6, 2008
No hints here, I swear
at 08:50
Labels: Friday Fives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Jannda,
Would you settle for a flair button from facebook that says something about the Twilight series instead?
As long as it doesn't say something dumb, it would work. I don't heart Jacob.
Besides, flair was #6 on my list, so it fell just short of "the cut".
Post a Comment