Mason hasn't changed shoe sizes much lately. This has been a good thing, but the bad news is that I haven't been paying as much attention to his shoe library. One by one, shoes have been tossed for various offenses (being so muddy I couldn't get it off, holes, etc.). He is now down to one pair. This led us to shoe shopping, and let me tell you what an experience that was. Mason wasn't even interested in the Cars shoes. He just kept saying he wanted his white shoes.
Eventually, I talked him into trying shoes like mine. I so happened to be wearing my flip-flops, so at least he's not wearing wedges or something not-boy-appropriate. So we bought him flip flops. I know there are arguments against letting your kid wear flip-flops. I'm ignoring them! After a couple days of skepticism, he wanted to put them on today while we were out working in the yard. Who am I to argue in this instance?
Eventually, I talked him into trying shoes like mine. I so happened to be wearing my flip-flops, so at least he's not wearing wedges or something not-boy-appropriate. So we bought him flip flops. I know there are arguments against letting your kid wear flip-flops. I'm ignoring them! After a couple days of skepticism, he wanted to put them on today while we were out working in the yard. Who am I to argue in this instance?






1 comments:
I think they look just perfect on him! My aunt wanted to by my son Nathan a pair of crocs and I am looking forward to seeing what they look like on him.
Post a Comment