Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Radio Flyer

I have mentioned several times how much Mason loves his wagon. It was an Easter present from Grandma, and it has already been well-used. I thought he loved his stroller, but I knew nothing until we got this. It goes with us on walks, to the zoo, to the park. Sometimes he just plays with it in the yard or the house.



It's sturdy, it's durable, and it's roomy. We can easily fit in a friend, plus all the gear we need on an outing with at least two little kids. The only downside to that is it gets a little heavy when it's fully loaded, especially at the zoo with all those steep hills.



I think every little kid needs a wagon, and I love having it so far just because Mason enjoys it so. I'm guessing it will be our outing companion for years to come.

1 comments:

Amber said...

All I know is that when I was little I leaned too far over the edge of my wagon and cut open my forehead when I landed on the ground. Beware the curse of the huge noggin'! Just something to keep in mind when you have big-headed children, such as mine.