Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Scoop or Two?

Why, yes. That was Alan in the newspaper this morning, and on the news for the past couple of days. (Sorry, I couldn't find the footage of him hauling the gurney, which I was told was much more obviously him.) Please email me and let me know what flavor you would like if you saw him before this! So far, all I have is Joey would like anything chocolate.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, disregard and have a nice day. ;)

I would also like to add that I'm so glad the officer involved was not killed and is said to be doing as well as could be expected. I sincerely hope he and the others involved are able to fully recover from this nightmarish event.

P.S. I double-triple-quadruple hate KSL news, and I wouldn't link to them if they weren't the only ones I could find the with the footage I was trying to link to. Please don't think I endorse them or appreciate their reporting because on the whole I do not.

0 comments: