I sometimes watch television shows that I know are wasting valuable time. It's time when I could be doing dishes or other housework or maybe practicing Lego tunnels while Mason is sleeping so I can be more proficient (that is not in my top 5 skills, for sure), and yet I can't help tuning in. Whether I like them so I can tune out for an hour or just to pretend I'm younger and hip, I don't know. Some are off the air now, but I have purchased the DVDs to keep it going.
My "Friday Five" Guilty Pleasures
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Grey's Anatomy3. Gossip Girl
4. Felicity (have the DVDs)
5. One Tree Hill (thanks a lot, Joey!)
Just to make sure Alan feels included, I should include the ones he and I watch together sometimes when we're relaxing without the pitter patter of little feet around. We like Scrubs, Friends, and Reno 911.






2 comments:
I think that Grey's Anatomy is an obsession for me because I love it so dang much! But, I also refuse to feel guilty about it because I need something to do when I am finally child-free at the end of the day!
Could we please not have everything in common??
Post a Comment