My friend Becca recently started her own blog, and I was so glad to have what might be a flow of information about her family. She has three little kids and we are so busy between the two of us that we don't talk as often as we might want. Unfortunately, we haven't chatted any more online than we do in real life!
Becca and I first met at some point in junior high school. I can't remember exactly when, but my earliest memory of knowing her was at another friend, Natalie's, birthday party when we were around 14 0r 15 years old. She had lived in my neighborhood previously and become friends with the girls I later became friends with. By the time I came around, she had already moved.
We spent the better part of at least one summer together when she invited me to her house for a whole week, just because. It was there I learned you could put blue food coloring in Top Ramen and it was still edible and how to make Muddy Buddies. It was through her, that on New Years Eve 1996-97 that I met my husband at a church dance. I was so embarrassed when she corrected the wrong phone number I had given him (on purpose).
Becca is the friend you never forget. We get silly and giggle together over nothing. We can spend hours talking about anything, whether it be our kids and husbands or some totally random subject. Plus, her mom has always been super nice to me, too. She is also the friend you lose touch with, find again, and you know exactly what you were missing.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
My friend Becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hello Jannda! I remember yours and Becca's first meeting. Who knew that you two would wind up such good friends! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment