Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photo Tag

So thanks to Nicol and her tag, I'm posting pictures of my house right after we got back from camping. Why couldn't I wait until the next morning to check on the blog?

This photo tag includes the following items, and says no touch ups should be done before the photo is taken. Enjoy!


Dream Vacation
This is from our trip to Maui, Hawaii in 2005. There are so many pictures of the places we went, but I settled for this one. It's the view from our hotel room (a cheesy little tradition that I have when we go on vacation), and I would love to go back there more than words can say.

Self-Portrait


No one mentioned how hard it is to take a picture of yourself. This isn't the best quality, but I really don't know what else to do. Plus, I look like a dork. At least I'm a clean dork because it's after the post-camping shower!

What are the kids doing?


What he'll most likely be doing for days straight with as hard as he played!



Our closet


Our closet is organized chaos. Because Alan is always changing clothes to go to work or to come home from work and return that night, the shelf in the middle is what we like to call a "staging area". Oh, and if anyone is in the market for a barely-used helicopter flight helmet, let me know. The one in the top right hand corner should eventually be for sale.

Laundry Room


Remarkably clean considering the volume that will pass through in the next couple of days. I guess it's fortunate for me (less embarrassing anyway) that our laundry room is tiny, and the only entry from the garage. Thus, we keep our dirty clothes far away and transport them so as not to block entry.

The Bathroom


It's true, I'm posting another picture of the purple bathroom on my here, but this is also for a tag (I think Nicol started the first one, too) and this really is the bathroom we use most frequently. Because it's too tiny to turn around, you get a limited view of it.

The Fridge


Fuller than normal, but not by much!

The Sink Alan and I are both so uptight about the kitchen being clean that the first thing we unpacked was camp dishes. The second thing we did was to wash all those dishes and put them away. There are only a couple of glasses and some breakfast dishes in the sink from this morning.

Favorite Room

This is our bedroom. It's messier than normal because a lot of stuff got shoved off to the side last night so we could go to bed, but I really do make my bed every morning. I love our bedroom because of the ceiling fan (only sorta included in the picture) keeping it comfortable in the afternoon when the sun is on the west side of our house (where all the large windows are), and the large bed where Mason and I can sit and read stories when the rest of the house is too hot and I'm too cheap to crank up the AC.


Favorite Shoes


This is not a very flattering picture of them (I swear, they aren't that dirty!), but these are my girly shoes from this spring. I can't wear flip flops to work, which are my second favorite pair of shoes, so these have been getting me through the summer quite nicely.

Nicol passed this tag on to five, so I will tag Joey, Becca, Laura, Jill, and Carolee. Have fun, ladies!

0 comments: