I got this from my friend Nicol's blog, much like where I get everything else I post. I also saw it on Bethany's blog and left her a memory. Play along if you'd like, but please be nice!
-As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have of Alan, Jann, or Mason (or Rio and Samson, we can all play!). It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you can remember!
-Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory, I'll assume that you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory as one of my comments.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Tripping Down Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Well, this is harder then I thought it would be. I remember a lot of late nights in your basement talking about all sorts of things. I remember making election posters for student government elections down there too.
I remember a LOT of car rides home from school in your blue then white car.
And how about a billion and one phone calls about nothing!
And for Mason, you got to love what he did with the salt and pepper shakers at Red Robin!
Jannda, I remember spending most of my junior high days with my ear glued to the phone talking to you about who knows what. I don't think I have ever talked ot anyone on the phone more than I have with you! Oh the good old days!
Post a Comment