On Sunday night, we engaged in a little extended-family time and did a small fireworks show at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mason was no more excited to spend time outside, but once again, when the "fireworkings" started up, he was completely hypnotized. He also got his first experience with sparklers. Fortunately, he doesn't share my odd dislike of something so childhood-oriented. Unfortunately, he wanted to do it himself (that is, with no motherly assistance). I was okay with stepping aside, but I was so glad the grandparents were there to prevent injury. I can only imagine what would have happened if, in his enthralled state, he had decided to grab the "sparklies" instead of just watching them. Injury averted, I think a good time was had by all. Thanks for the invite, Grandma!
Grandma also made some really yummy candy popcorn which I will have to snag the recipe for and post here. It was. that. good.






1 comments:
Yum! Even without reading the recipe the candy popcorn looks delicious!
Mason looks like he is having so much fun. I look forward to enjoying it with Livy in the future!
Post a Comment