Since the weather today is (supposedly) going to be a little less than sunny, I thought an appropriate edition of the Friday Five would be songs for a rainy day. I apologize in advance because I'm far too lazy to put them up on a playlist. Maybe I'll save that for another rainy day.
1. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
There are many versions of this song, his was my absolute fave, but I heard
Kate Voegele sing it recently and she rocked it so it may now be a tie!
2. All I Need by Mat Kearney
3. Pass in Time by Beth Orton (feat. Terry Caller)
The very definition of 'acoustic'.
4. The Scientist by Coldplay
Especially the acoustic one--WOW.
5. Wonderwall by Ryan Adams
No, I didn't get the artist wrong--his cover is a spin on Oasis' version and it's
so much more melancholy. Say what you will about him being an idiot, I will agree, but the
man can sing.)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Five Songs for a Rainy Day
at 08:48
Labels: Friday Fives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment