Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a Daffodil...what exactly does that mean?

"When you start to make room for the parts that aren't you, it gets harder to bloom in a garden of love...the only thing I could ever need, only one good thing worth trying to be and it's love."
-Sara Bareilles

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?

"You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard." ("Daffodil" description from This Garden is Illegal )
I found this on a cute blog, so I naturally did it for my own! It's fun, different, and it's not sick or wrong like some of the other quizzes I've taken recently.

1 comments:

Nicol said...

I took this one a while ago and I am a Snap Dragon. I don't remember what it meant.