(Just a little side note before I begin-major thanks to my aunt who bought this all-too-appropriate shirt for Mason. In case you can't read it, it says "I don't have an off button" and has the universal power button symbol below.)
Anyone who knows Alan knows this: he is very proficient at breaking things. The fortunate up-side to this is that he is almost equally as good at fixing them. With a few rare exceptions where parts have been left over, most everything broken has been restored.
He is passing this on to Mason, slowly but surely. The only problem so far is that Mason believes tape, specifically scotch tape, is the best way to fix anything. (Anyone remember the chair in the dumpster?) He also thinks of it as a sticker, which is more of a game or reward to him.
Mason ripped some pages out of his book recently and told me we would have to wait for Daddy to get home to "fick it". (Not quite a master of the letter "x" just yet, although he can now point it out and tell you what sound it makes). I told him Mom could fix it, and he was off to get the tape. This is what I found when I got there with the aforementioned book. It should be added I did not take pictures of the tape that was all over Mason. Stickers, anyone?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Who needs a gold star? Let them have tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment