A lot of people who blog are so good about coming up with themed posts, I thought I would take a stab at it. I don't have a cool logo designed and I'm not sure it's even an original concept. It was slightly inspired by my "Five Things I Never Thought I'd Say" post, and the fact that we haven't had a very exciting couple of weeks with various combinations of us feeling under the weather. We need some new stuff to keep this going! So every Friday, I'm going to post a list of five things under a different, random subject.
The following statement isn't a tag or anything like that, but: anyone who wants to join me in posting a Friday Five on their own blog is welcome! (and I will even try not to rip off your topics)
This week, in honor of the fact that we're (finally) supposed to hit the big 8-0 (EIGHTY degrees, my perfect outdoor temperature) today, I'm posting this:
My Five Favorite Things About Summer
1. Flip-flops (do I need to explain these? My #1 least favorite things are SOCKS, so I think there's not much more to say)
2. Smell of Suntan Lotion (I may be a pale cancer-fearing girl, but I still like the coconutty, tropical smell and it makes me think of summertime)
3. Grilling/barbecued dinners (a whole new world of dinner possibilities because you can grill almost anything and it will taste awesome)
4. S'mores (the only reason to go camping)
5. Milkshakes, smoothies and fresh limeade (can I just say beverages that make me freeze in the winter and call it a group?)
Friday, May 16, 2008
The Friday Five
at 08:03
Labels: Friday Fives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a fun IDEA! Love it! I will do this but I won't commit to every Friday...
Hey, that's all right! You're a crazy busy lady. I look forward to seeing yours.
Post a Comment